Insanescape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insanescape

Insanescape Private Server

HomeVoteLatest imagesSearchDownloadDonateRegisterLog in

D i v i n e's, Ingame Moderator Application.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
d i v i n e

D i v i n e's, Ingame Moderator Application. Empty
PostSubject: D i v i n e's, Ingame Moderator Application.   D i v i n e's, Ingame Moderator Application. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 6:28 pm

Do you have Msn or Skype?Yes,i have both "itemownz@live.com" is my msn,Nicholas.white57,is skype name.

What is your TimeZone?Mountain.

How Many Hour's a day can you play?8 hours+.

What do you do for a living?I am a college student at NIC.

How old are you?I am 19 years of age.

If a person was spamming another server, what would you do?I would give,him a chance to stop.If he abuse's my forgiveness i would mute.If he were to make more account's,i would IP mute him.

If a person was cursing, what would you do?I would ask them nicely,to stop with the language.

Have you had other mod experience's?Yes i have been moderator on "Near-reality","Troyscape","Acorn pvp",and plenty other servers.

Why are you applying for this position?To help people that need help!I am online mostly all the time,i would be able to help at all times no question asked.I have many bugs to report due to being xcoder.

What's the typical time range you're online most days?10:00 am-10:00 am.

Thanks, Nicholas Ryan White.

P.S: "Ibrid_u_down" is a very good mate of mine from near-reality,and i greatly happy that you guys chose him he will not do us wrong.
I will be donateing 100$+ on 15th,of March.

Last edited by d i v i n e on Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jesus

Jesus

PostSubject: Re: D i v i n e's, Ingame Moderator Application.   D i v i n e's, Ingame Moderator Application. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 6:28 pm

nice app, too many colors, needs more organisations. And include more information.

Other than that, good luck
Back to top Go down
d i v i n e

PostSubject: Re: D i v i n e's, Ingame Moderator Application.   D i v i n e's, Ingame Moderator Application. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 7:31 pm

Tyvm. for comment.
Back to top Go down
Refugee

PostSubject: Re: D i v i n e's, Ingame Moderator Application.   D i v i n e's, Ingame Moderator Application. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 8:03 pm

Yes... Nice app btw
Back to top Go down
d i v i n e

PostSubject: Re: D i v i n e's, Ingame Moderator Application.   D i v i n e's, Ingame Moderator Application. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 8:04 pm

TY =]
Back to top Go down
Refugee

PostSubject: Re: D i v i n e's, Ingame Moderator Application.   D i v i n e's, Ingame Moderator Application. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 6:21 am

*BUMP*
Back to top Go down
l3g1t pker

PostSubject: Re: D i v i n e's, Ingame Moderator Application.   D i v i n e's, Ingame Moderator Application. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 7:39 pm

i would think that d i v i n e would make a good mod because he has lots of experiance and since he pks and talks to lots of people he could easily fine gltichers and stuff like that.

ps.shit son....100+$!!@@
Back to top Go down
Busbyy

Busbyy

PostSubject: (:   D i v i n e's, Ingame Moderator Application. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 8:27 pm

Good luck(:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: D i v i n e's, Ingame Moderator Application.   D i v i n e's, Ingame Moderator Application. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

D i v i n e's, Ingame Moderator Application.
Page 1 of 1