Insanescape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insanescape

Insanescape Private Server

HomeVoteLatest imagesSearchDownloadDonateRegisterLog in

Real Runescape - FireCape Service.

Go down 
+4
ibrid u down
Charlieee
Banana X 3
Affeckt
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Affeckt

Affeckt

Real Runescape - FireCape Service. Empty
PostSubject: Real Runescape - FireCape Service.   Real Runescape - FireCape Service. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 2:43 am

Real Runescape - FireCape Service. FirecapeIconFireCape.
You've gotta have it Wink

Hello.
My name is Affeckt, I am a dedicated Scaper who plays on Private Servers from time to time. I have a Runescape career that stretches 7years+, which gives me vast knowledge of the game.

One of my specialities within the game of Runescape is Fight Caves, Fire Cape, Jad etc.

No, I am not one of those players who has beaten Jad once and believes he is invincible.
To date, I have completed Fight Caves 150+ times, have made myself over 1b in profits and used that money to make even more.
I started selling my services over 3 years ago, I have obtained Fire capes for leaders of major Runescape Clans,
such as Notorious leaders in the past, along with many Australian time zone clans as well as many well reknown pkers/low level pures.

For around a year now I have realised that publishing threads such as this one in popular Runescape private servers increases the demand for my services immensely thus why I am posting this.

Firecape Information.

The price of my service has been negotiable for my entire career. Althought this does not mean it is 200k for a Fire cape, I do not deal with noobs.
Price range is in the millions of GP.

One main point I would like to reinforce now, I DO NOT DEAL WITH NOOBS!

The general cost is, the longer it takes me to do the Fight Caves, the more it will cost.
99 range+Max Range = Cheap.
80 range+Guthans+Basic Gear = Costly + Not top priority.

ARE YOU INTERESTED?
If you are interested PM me on Deadlypkers, or post on this thread.

Do not post if you are a maybe, or a possibly. I do not want time wasters, I want people who are sure of themselves and will not muck me around as I can sometimes spend 10+ hours a day straight at Fight Caves.

Method, once I have confirmed your interest:

- Through Deadlypkers in-game, or forums you will let me know your Runescape Username.

- You will enter my Clan Chat as I will Private Message you. Discuss any queries, FAQs you may have. * Not many as I do not waste time *

- We will then arrange a meet up in DeadlyPkers in-game, once there, you must have already set up your account with the approriate equipment and inventory, NO TIME WASTERS.

- From there you will tell me your username and password.

WARNING: If I log onto your account, and you are unprepared, under skilled, a TIME WASTER, or a standard noob I will log out. I have other clients waiting.

- I will log onto your account, which should already be at Fight Caves bank. NO TIME WASTERS.

- I will complete the Fight caves Mini game.

- You will change your password while I am logged onto your account.

- I will give you my username and password.

- You will log onto my account, from your account, I will gives myself the discussed price we have arranged for the Fire cape.

- I will logout of your account, you will log out of mine.

Transaction Complete. Fire Cape Complete.

INVENTORY/EQUIPMENT.

Once again, I do not deal with TIME WASTERS, don't run to me with Black D'hide on begging me to do it for 1m,
I do not have the time for you nor do I want to spend my time on you.

If you are an experienced RuneScaper who has attempted FireCape many times and failed then you know the general
Fight Caves inventory/equipment build. *Depending on your Stats/Wealth*

Also, if you are planning on having both Range/Melee weapons, do not be annoyed if you are pushed down the
list (YES I HAVE A QUE) as melee is often more time consuming then range and, once again, I am not up for TIME WASTERS.

If you are unsure what to take, I have had clients put all supplies and armour into one Tab in their bank and I would sort it out for you.

GEAR:
Minimum Requirements.

Barrows, Rune X-Bow, Dragon or Diamond Bolts, Ranger Boots, Fury, Accumulator, Dragon sq. shield.

Preferred Requirements.

Armadyl, Rune X-Bow, Dragon Bolts, Ranger Boots, Fury, Archers Ring, Accumulator, DragonFire Shield or Spectral/Elysian/Divine.
Priority goes to those who I will be able to finish Fight Caves in the least amount of time, this will also cost you the least amount.

INVENTORY.

SUPER RESTORES, SARADOMIN BREWS, RANGING POTIONS.
BasicsBasicsBasicsBasics.

If you are using melee, do not waste your time with Super attack or strength. Do not waste my time, its simple. Whip is minimum, Rapier/VLS is preferred.

Magic, maxed mage is a must, Mystic/Infinity is instant denyed. Zuriels/Ahrims is a must, along with Prayer book/Mages Book and staff of light.

Extra information
I have dealt with nearly triple the amount of clients I have received Fire Cape for as many of them believe me to be a scammer/hacker. I assure you, my wealth within runescape is vast, no DragonFire shield, or Veracs/Karils is valueable to me. I do not need or even want it. Clients who I also get along with I sometimes do it free of charge, many of my friends today are former clients.
In my spare time, while I am not doing Fight Caves, and I can assure you I have gotten several LS sigil drops so even an SS is no surprise to me now. I am not for the money, it is simply a bonus to show that people can not take advantage of my services.
Back to top Go down
Banana X 3

Banana X 3

PostSubject: Re: Real Runescape - FireCape Service.   Real Runescape - FireCape Service. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 2:53 am

You seem trustworthy... nobody on these forums is going to do it though man.
Back to top Go down
Affeckt

Affeckt

PostSubject: Re: Real Runescape - FireCape Service.   Real Runescape - FireCape Service. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 2:58 am

Banana X 3 wrote:
You seem trustworthy... nobody on these forums is going to do it though man.

Thank you for the heads up. (: Will keep checking back though in case anyone invests some interest.
Back to top Go down
Charlieee

PostSubject: Re: Real Runescape - FireCape Service.   Real Runescape - FireCape Service. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 8:55 am

You seem to know what your talking about but i have mine anyway Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Affeckt

Affeckt

PostSubject: Re: Real Runescape - FireCape Service.   Real Runescape - FireCape Service. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 11:36 am

Charlieee wrote:
You seem to know what your talking about but i have mine anyway Very Happy

Thank you. I have in the past gotten multiple firecapes for some, like myself.
Back to top Go down
ibrid u down

ibrid u down

PostSubject: Re: Real Runescape - FireCape Service.   Real Runescape - FireCape Service. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 1:31 pm

Looks good Razz
But i hawe IRL friend who do it for free Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Affeckt

Affeckt

PostSubject: Re: Real Runescape - FireCape Service.   Real Runescape - FireCape Service. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 1:46 pm

ibrid u down wrote:
Looks good Razz
But i hawe IRL friend who do it for free Very Happy

100m I can do it better Wink and I do do it for free to respectful and friendly people at times.
Goodluck.
Back to top Go down
Affeckt

Affeckt

PostSubject: Re: Real Runescape - FireCape Service.   Real Runescape - FireCape Service. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 4:27 pm

BUMP (:
Back to top Go down
Teo

PostSubject: Re: Real Runescape - FireCape Service.   Real Runescape - FireCape Service. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 2:45 pm

^^ To all your post if he WAS trustworthy why would he be on a RSPS site trying to sell them? I dont like it sorry dude but i've just had too much experience to fall for something like that. Go on powerbot.org and you will see 100 ppl selling firecapes who are legit.
Back to top Go down
Relevation

Relevation

PostSubject: Re: Real Runescape - FireCape Service.   Real Runescape - FireCape Service. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 4:02 pm

K let me give you my account on RS.

User: Ihave99phats
Password:Comescammenow

Hope to see a FC tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Affeckt

Affeckt

PostSubject: Re: Real Runescape - FireCape Service.   Real Runescape - FireCape Service. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 4:33 pm

Teo wrote:
^^ To all your post if he WAS trustworthy why would he be on a RSPS site trying to sell them? I dont like it sorry dude but i've just had too much experience to fall for something like that. Go on powerbot.org and you will see 100 ppl selling firecapes who are legit.

I have been offering my services on RSPS's for a long time now.

And to revelation, you are pretty mature.
Back to top Go down
Relevation

Relevation

PostSubject: Re: Real Runescape - FireCape Service.   Real Runescape - FireCape Service. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 4:46 pm

Affeckt wrote:
Teo wrote:

I have been offering my services on RSPS's for a long time now.

And to revelation, you are pretty mature.

Its Relevation(fight the power). Yes it is mature. I'm sorry, but have you even been scammed? Its terrible. You basically lose everything you worked for tirelessly(maybe too much) and its just gone, like magic.

To be honest, I don't really care how long you have been offering your service if you don't have real proof. Second, you really think "mature"? Well actually yes. Obviously you don't consider the consumers distress on having their items taken away after all the work they have done(only because of this comment, I don't see it else where so don't be like "Don't care about the consumer? Are you 4realz?")

Don't be too angry about what I said, I'm just saying being scammed... Sucks.
Back to top Go down
Affeckt

Affeckt

PostSubject: Re: Real Runescape - FireCape Service.   Real Runescape - FireCape Service. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 8:54 pm

bump.
Back to top Go down
family guy

family guy

PostSubject: Re: Real Runescape - FireCape Service.   Real Runescape - FireCape Service. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 2:51 pm

BUMP
Back to top Go down
DarkAdoniss

PostSubject: Re: Real Runescape - FireCape Service.   Real Runescape - FireCape Service. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 8:15 pm

u seem legit and cut right to the chase i want u to do a fire cape for me plz. i got hacked yesterday and all of my stuff got tooken i like what u said and was wonderin if u could do it for me my combat stats are strength:83 Attack:79 mage:95 Range:99 Defense:83 and thats it. My skype is jroddabomb contact me whenever thx for ur time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Real Runescape - FireCape Service.   Real Runescape - FireCape Service. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Real Runescape - FireCape Service.
Page 1 of 1