Insanescape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insanescape

Insanescape Private Server

HomeVoteLatest imagesSearchDownloadDonateRegisterLog in

The reason why InsaneScape was shut down and what is going to happen to it

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

The reason why InsaneScape was shut down and what is going to happen to it Empty
PostSubject: The reason why InsaneScape was shut down and what is going to happen to it   The reason why InsaneScape was shut down and what is going to happen to it I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 8:47 pm

Dear Players,

The reason why InsaneScape closed,is because jagex had shut it down. They threatened to bring me to court and possibly sue me for copyright claims up to 250,000$. And of course the only option was to shut the server down to prevent being sued. We have been fighting with jagex for almost a year to get our server back and we have finally won last month. I have put aside money for the server and we plan to get a nice VPS and website up and running. InsaneScape will be open in beta September, 20th 2012. We will select staff members based on gameplay and activity in game and on forums. We will keep you posted and the website will be up shortly.

Sincerely,
Jack
InsaneScape Owner
&
Turtles
InsaneScape Co-Owner
Back to top Go down
https://insanescape.forumotion.com

The reason why InsaneScape was shut down and what is going to happen to it
Page 1 of 1