Insanescape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insanescape

Insanescape Private Server

HomeVoteLatest imagesSearchDownloadDonateRegisterLog in

NEW WEAPON IDEA!

Go down 
+7
zakky
forsaken
Henro
Banana X 3
Dann1
maximalx5
Relevation
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Relevation

Relevation

NEW WEAPON IDEA! Empty
PostSubject: NEW WEAPON IDEA!   NEW WEAPON IDEA! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 8:41 pm

I've been thinking... Most Runescape Private servers are very similar. They have similar customs and one steals ideas from another. So, getting to my point, why not introduce a new item? I was thinking about a aggressive staff. Stats - Attack Stats - Crush +100 Magic +35 Defense - Nothing Other Bonus - Strength +85 Prayer +1 Magic +10%.

I chose these stats(but can be changed) for several reasons. +100 crush attack for having a great crush ability, less than Statius Warhammer though. Next, being a magic staff I found it appropriate to have a higher magic bonus than SOL or Master Wand. Defenses obviously aren't necessary. Strength bonus is added for its usefulness not only as a staff, but a melee weapon. Prayer and Magic bonus can be set accordingly.

For the Name, I would appreciate if it would be called 'Genesis'. If you were to examine it, it would say "Made from the natural essence of life; Genesis."

As for a description, It would have a Staff of Light body as the primary layer. Change the Yellow(except the outline) into white. Next layer, add a moderatly large circle that is yellow covering the the top part of the staff. Inside would be another smaller circle and make ^ around it resembling the sun. As for the next layer, make a longer ^ at the top, right, left and bottom. All in yellow of course. Lastly, at the bottom make a symbol like ><.

I hope you take this into consideration and use this. If not, I hope you consider the idea of making something new that no other server has. Insanityscape, insanity at its best.
Back to top Go down
maximalx5

NEW WEAPON IDEA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW WEAPON IDEA!   NEW WEAPON IDEA! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 8:57 pm

no fake weps, it fucks the servs and make them look childish...
Back to top Go down
Relevation

Relevation

NEW WEAPON IDEA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW WEAPON IDEA!   NEW WEAPON IDEA! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 9:28 pm

First off, its not "fake" its new. Second, how does it fuck up a server? New ideas make servers better and more unique. Thats why I suggested this in the first place. Btw, do you even know what it looks like? You only got a generalization in context but not a visual one.
Back to top Go down
maximalx5

NEW WEAPON IDEA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW WEAPON IDEA!   NEW WEAPON IDEA! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 10:53 pm

haha chillax Relevation Wink

You know Butterscape, the server and client? Well a lot of people dont like it becaus eof all the fake stuff on it...

And im not a big fan of creating weapons and armours...

Anyways im not choosing here Razz
Back to top Go down
Dann1

Dann1

NEW WEAPON IDEA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW WEAPON IDEA!   NEW WEAPON IDEA! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 12:15 am

rather than a new colour scheme it would be easier to re-stat and item and add as a new code (yes its not as original but doesnt have any possablity to mess the server)

so IF jack has time/is good at making new items (i tryed and i fail at it, it is harder than u would think lolz but meh)
then a new item would be kwl.

but if not he would copy paste the SOL in the items file and guess some random RGB colours to change it, and add it as a new item, with new stats.

Given that he bases all the files on the SOL that is their already it should have any risk to the server and would add a new item so nice idea lets hope jack has time to consider it
Back to top Go down
Relevation

Relevation

NEW WEAPON IDEA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW WEAPON IDEA!   NEW WEAPON IDEA! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 1:20 pm

Only time can tell right? Plus, Butterscape staff wasn't that great anyway...

Next, I know its hard, but thats why its so good if we can get it done. Something new and unique makes us feel accomplished and sparks an eye for others. Aside from SOL, the real point of this weapon is to have a more aggressive staff. SOL's real use is auto casting with more magic attack, and master wand is pure magic attack. Its more of a balance of a battle staff and a hammer(which is barely used...)
Back to top Go down
Banana X 3

Banana X 3

NEW WEAPON IDEA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW WEAPON IDEA!   NEW WEAPON IDEA! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 2:23 pm

I like it, I'm always willing to try out new things, don't flame him for trying to make this server better, great idea, hope it gets put into place.

Banana's Have Cool Hair. rendeer
Back to top Go down
Relevation

Relevation

NEW WEAPON IDEA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW WEAPON IDEA!   NEW WEAPON IDEA! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 11:24 pm

Aight. Flame mode off. Hope Jack Off considers this... or anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Henro

NEW WEAPON IDEA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW WEAPON IDEA!   NEW WEAPON IDEA! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 10:48 am

server has custom whips, i dont want any more customs.
Back to top Go down
forsaken

NEW WEAPON IDEA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW WEAPON IDEA!   NEW WEAPON IDEA! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 11:38 am

I agree with the guy saying its childish. I honestly despise custom items because they're never made correctly, or if they are they're too stupid looking and just add a ton of clutter to edgeville, such as the custom capes they already have in that look unbelievably stupid. And most players have the same input on custom items as i do, i added a couple on my old server but they were removed after a week due to people not wanting them. Perhaps instead on focusing on adding more items, they should focus on debugging the ones that exist because just going through the shops i found multiple glitched items.
Back to top Go down
Relevation

Relevation

NEW WEAPON IDEA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW WEAPON IDEA!   NEW WEAPON IDEA! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 3:24 pm

forsaken wrote:
I agree with the guy saying its childish. I honestly despise custom items because they're never made correctly, or if they are they're too stupid looking and just add a ton of clutter to edgeville, such as the custom capes they already have in that look unbelievably stupid. And most players have the same input on custom items as i do, i added a couple on my old server but they were removed after a week due to people not wanting them. Perhaps instead on focusing on adding more items, they should focus on debugging the ones that exist because just going through the shops i found multiple glitched items.

First of all, how is what I am 'typing' childish? That makes no sense at all. Only children ask for custom items? Get real.

Second, Never correctly made? Did you look at the custom whips, capes and shields that we have? Do they look retarded?

Third, some of them look bad because its hard to make. If you can make custom items left and right, go right ahead. No one is as perfect as you apparently.

Fourth, why does mentioning the server you previously coded matter at all? It only shows how you fail as a coder and should stop trolling the forums about how others fail coding.

Finally, your right. There are a lot of clothing that are glitched, but I don't see you making an attempt to ask them to be fixed.
Back to top Go down
forsaken

NEW WEAPON IDEA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW WEAPON IDEA!   NEW WEAPON IDEA! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 1:07 pm

Relevation wrote:
forsaken wrote:

First of all, how is what I am 'typing' childish? That makes no sense at all. Only children ask for custom items? Get real.

Second, Never correctly made? Did you look at the custom whips, capes and shields that we have? Do they look retarded?

Third, some of them look bad because its hard to make. If you can make custom items left and right, go right ahead. No one is as perfect as you apparently.

Fourth, why does mentioning the server you previously coded matter at all? It only shows how you fail as a coder and should stop trolling the forums about how others fail coding.

Finally, your right. There are a lot of clothing that are glitched, but I don't see you making an attempt to ask them to be fixed.

Uhm? Okay for one how in any way did i say what you were typing was childish? Im saying custom items are childish not your text. And Yes, kids are more than 70% of the population that ask for custom items. And yes i have, those arent custom items those are called "recolors" because its just a simple recoloring of a whip, cape, or shield. And the ones that are actually MADE just cause massive cluster fucks with the "wings" that children think are oh so cool. And exactly my point, they should not be added if they look bad, i dont care how hard they are to make. If you're going to add custom items you should at least know enough, and put enough time into making them to make them not look like shit. And mentioning my previous server is completely relevant and you would realize that if you werent a little kid thats trying to feel cool but doesnt have the intellect to put two things together. The majority of RSPS populations do not like custom items, and no i dont fail at coding lmao. And i may not have asked them to fix it, but im sure the admins are more than aware of the items that need fixing and me bugging them to change it is not going to make it go any faster. Also, you should know im not trolling its simply my opinion. Go back to middle school for another 2 or 3 years and come back and maybe you'll be able to tell the difference.
Back to top Go down
Relevation

Relevation

NEW WEAPON IDEA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW WEAPON IDEA!   NEW WEAPON IDEA! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 2:32 pm

forsaken wrote:
Relevation wrote:
forsaken wrote:

Uhm? Okay for one how in any way did i say what you were typing was childish? Im saying custom items are childish not your text. And Yes, kids are more than 70% of the population that ask for custom items. And yes i have, those arent custom items those are called "recolors" because its just a simple recoloring of a whip, cape, or shield. And the ones that are actually MADE just cause massive cluster fucks with the "wings" that children think are oh so cool. And exactly my point, they should not be added if they look bad, i dont care how hard they are to make. If you're going to add custom items you should at least know enough, and put enough time into making them to make them not look like shit. And mentioning my previous server is completely relevant and you would realize that if you werent a little kid thats trying to feel cool but doesnt have the intellect to put two things together. The majority of RSPS populations do not like custom items, and no i dont fail at coding lmao. And i may not have asked them to fix it, but im sure the admins are more than aware of the items that need fixing and me bugging them to change it is not going to make it go any faster. Also, you should know im not trolling its simply my opinion. Go back to middle school for another 2 or 3 years and come back and maybe you'll be able to tell the difference.

Nice. Trolling on the internet, shows how mature you are. I admit, I'm not the smartest guy in the world and your antecedent for your previous post was wrong, but you don't have to troll about it. "Go back to middle school" ...? Whats that all about? And "recolors" are customs too -_-. If its not the original its a custom... Please stop trolling. Kthxbye. lol!
Back to top Go down
maximalx5

NEW WEAPON IDEA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW WEAPON IDEA!   NEW WEAPON IDEA! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 2:33 pm

tl;dr
Back to top Go down
zakky

zakky

NEW WEAPON IDEA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW WEAPON IDEA!   NEW WEAPON IDEA! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 7:25 am

chillax all i support u bro

Shocked <----That Is My Icon
Back to top Go down
Relevation

Relevation

NEW WEAPON IDEA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW WEAPON IDEA!   NEW WEAPON IDEA! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 12:54 pm

zakky wrote:
chillax all i support u bro

Shocked <----That Is My Icon

Thanks =)
Back to top Go down
Fubar

NEW WEAPON IDEA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW WEAPON IDEA!   NEW WEAPON IDEA! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 9:09 pm

I like the idea but a custom weapon is going to be well demanded. If its better than alot everyone is going to want one. It would just overwhelm itself.
Back to top Go down
Relevation

Relevation

NEW WEAPON IDEA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW WEAPON IDEA!   NEW WEAPON IDEA! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 9:31 pm

Fubar wrote:
I like the idea but a custom weapon is going to be well demanded. If its better than alot everyone is going to want one. It would just overwhelm itself.

Its stats well rounded. Its more of a Magic Staff(that doesn't auto cast).

The main purpose of the weapon is to be an aggressive magic staff. With its bonus, it takes out the need for some items, yes, but it requires others as well
Back to top Go down
ibrid u down

ibrid u down

NEW WEAPON IDEA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW WEAPON IDEA!   NEW WEAPON IDEA! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 2:42 am

jack off is registered in forrums? Very Happy:D
Back to top Go down
family guy

family guy

NEW WEAPON IDEA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW WEAPON IDEA!   NEW WEAPON IDEA! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 6:29 am

alright, now show us a picture.
Back to top Go down
l3g1t pker

NEW WEAPON IDEA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW WEAPON IDEA!   NEW WEAPON IDEA! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 8:11 pm

im gona make this short and simple.

sounds like a sweet staff because..
1.it will make our server different from all the rest.
2.sounds fun for pking
3.it might look amazing so you would just walk around looking cool
i got lots more im just to lazy to type it all in.xdxd

one thing to all you people. HOW IS IT CHILDISH??? hes just giving a sujestion on how to make the server better...i bet all of you out there have a cool wepond they would want to make. Relevation was the first one to admite that he wanted to try to make a cool new wepond.

Relevation i suport u on this idea Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Relevation

Relevation

NEW WEAPON IDEA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW WEAPON IDEA!   NEW WEAPON IDEA! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 10:34 pm

l3g1t pker wrote:

2.sounds fun for pking

one thing to all you people. HOW IS IT CHILDISH??? hes just giving a sujestion on how to make the server better...i bet all of you out there have a cool wepond they would want to make. Relevation was the first one to admite that he wanted to try to make a cool new wepond.

Thanks! I've been working for a while on the picture o.O. Almost done I think! affraid bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
family guy

family guy

NEW WEAPON IDEA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW WEAPON IDEA!   NEW WEAPON IDEA! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 1:53 pm

Relevation wrote:
l3g1t pker wrote:

2.sounds fun for pking

Thanks! I've been working for a while on the picture o.O. Almost done I think! affraid bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

alright waiting.
Back to top Go down
forsaken

NEW WEAPON IDEA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW WEAPON IDEA!   NEW WEAPON IDEA! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 10:23 am

Relevation wrote:
forsaken wrote:
Relevation wrote:
forsaken wrote:

Nice. Trolling on the internet, shows how mature you are. I admit, I'm not the smartest guy in the world and your antecedent for your previous post was wrong, but you don't have to troll about it. "Go back to middle school" ...? Whats that all about? And "recolors" are customs too -_-. If its not the original its a custom... Please stop trolling. Kthxbye. lol!

Sorry i was out of town for a bit so i didnt have internet access. And as i have sad before, im not a troll im just simply trying to get my point across to you. And yes in technicality recolors would be a custom, but personally i wouldnt classify them as one due to the fact that they arent actually a personal idea, its still the same item that jagex designed except for the colors being different.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NEW WEAPON IDEA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW WEAPON IDEA!   NEW WEAPON IDEA! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW WEAPON IDEA!
Page 1 of 1