Insanescape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insanescape

Insanescape Private Server

HomeVoteLatest imagesSearchDownloadDonateRegisterLog in

ingame mod app

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
teh 3lite

teh 3lite

ingame mod app Empty
PostSubject: ingame mod app   ingame mod app I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 11:35 pm

Do you have Msn or Skype? If so what is your userename?
What is your TimeZone?GMT.
How Many Hour's a day can you play?around 6 on weekdays more on weekends.
What do you do for a living?school.
How old are you?(will not be judged)15.
If a person was spamming another server, what would you do?Iwould give the advertiser a warning and ask them to stop nicely if they still contined i would mute if they made another acc i would IP Mut
If a person was cursing, what would you do?Iwould ask the curser Nicely to stop if they were to continue i would jail boh players and ask them both to explain what happened in detail and if i saw the player who cursed curse again i would mute.
Have you had other mod experience's?yes, many.
Why are you applying for this position?i really enjoy the server and i want to help out players and the server and hopefully stop the cursing and advertisers and the rest, to make the server more enjoyable.
What's the typical time range you're online most days?3:30pm-9:00pm(weekdays) weekends different times.

Last edited by teh 3lite on Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:44 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : misspelt time zone.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.1227.com
shaunh7

ingame mod app Empty
PostSubject: Re: ingame mod app   ingame mod app I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 11:31 am

Goodluck with your application.
Back to top Go down
Rubber Band

ingame mod app Empty
PostSubject: !   ingame mod app I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:30 am

WOOW! Good luck teh 3lite. This guy is great! Many a time have I seen him help newbs out. One time a person 'glitched' funpk and stole his dbow. Teh 3lite was happy to buy another for him, and give it to him for free! Great player. gl
Back to top Go down
teh 3lite

teh 3lite

ingame mod app Empty
PostSubject: Re: ingame mod app   ingame mod app I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:34 am

Rubber Band wrote:
WOOW! Good luck teh 3lite. This guy is great! Many a time have I seen him help newbs out. One time a person 'glitched' funpk and stole his dbow. Teh 3lite was happy to buy another for him, and give it to him for free! Great player. gl
ty for the support bro
Back to top Go down
http://www.1227.com
Rubber Band

ingame mod app Empty
PostSubject: Re: ingame mod app   ingame mod app I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 9:42 am

teh 3lite wrote:
Rubber Band wrote:
ty for the support bro

It's ironiclast btw santa affraid
Back to top Go down
family guy

family guy

ingame mod app Empty
PostSubject: Re: ingame mod app   ingame mod app I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 10:44 am

MORE INFO.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ingame mod app Empty
PostSubject: Re: ingame mod app   ingame mod app I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ingame mod app
Page 1 of 1